Sunday, May 16, 2010

Then there were 3.....




Yes! We have added a new member to our tour across America. I have begun to describe this trip more as a tour the more people I talk to. The reason is because as I look at some of the terrain on the trip (2nd day we climb for about 70 miles , 8,000 ft elevation) to call it a "ride" would assume I am peddling the entire time. To call it a tour would allow me to hop off the bike and push it up the mountain!

Anyway, we are excited to have "Diamond Dallas Dave" riding with us. Currently he and his wife, Sharon, live in Dallas, North Carolina. They were former members of our board and have helped Crossover really get up off the ground. He is a cyclist and enjoys worshiping and serving Jesus while riding so we figured he would be a great fit. We are excited to have Dave along for the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment