Tuesday, August 17, 2010

XC Jerseys!


Well here it is ladies and gentlemen. Thanks to Josh Baker of our graphics department and Richard at Sfatto , we will be riding across the country in style. If you are interested in getting one please let us know. We still might be able to add some to the order.
On a different note I, (Tony), will be going to Texas tomorrow to visit some of our clients. I will try to make a post from the State of "Everything's bigger here", but I can't make any promises.


4 comments:

  1. So how much would it cost to get one if you still can?
    Collin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Colin, It would be $60. Let me know ASAP!!!! I don't know how much longer we have to get them added to the order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont worry about it!! Thanks for checking away. They do look really good. Hope yall have a fun trip.
    Collin

    ReplyDelete