Saturday, October 16, 2010

post ride day 19

Post-ride Day 19

Current City: Eads, CO

Man today was windy! I know all of you are probably tired of us complaining either about the rain, cold, wind, mountains etc. but today was brutal. We had a great first 20 miles. We average over 20 mph for the first hour then the wind hit us right in the face. We are hoping that the wind isn't as bad tomorrow as it was today but based on the weather report it looks like the same tomorrow. Oh and did I mention that tomorrow is our longest day of our trip so far...128 miles. I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to hurt! Continue to pray for our safety and our trip, thanks for all your support. Take care,


2 comments:

  1. Praying for you guys! I'm so glad you're having a good time.
    Josh - must be hard for you, buddy! It's hard to sit and do nothing! I'm a type A personality and sitting and doing nothing is not my idea of fun! But hang in there...catch up on your reading and praying! =D
    Tammy Duecker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings. This is Bob Anderson. My wife and I particularly loved the post and pic from Monarch Pass. We have the same memories and the same pic!

    The wind in Kansas can be formidable, but your increasing fitness will begin to show itself now. You are going to love it.

    Use your drafting skills!!!

    ReplyDelete